Friday, September 21, 2012

How do I look before fixing braces

Even my teeth not perfectly nice to smile..I think there's no other way to solve it..unless to use denture.But I know..if I do denture,it will takes few days of 'losing teeth'..then only denture can be done.
Gap teeth plus peck head and uneven structure of teeth..looks embarrassing.How many years I live with this situation??Many many years..
Well..actually my 2nd elder sister and my 2 younger sisters plus my one younger brother are having peck head teeth..just like myself.But their teeth not having gap like me.Before my mom use denture..her teeth seems like me (no gap). My father's teeth having gap at the middle.
So I took a part of bad teeth derived from my parents.Nice built.Thank you abah & mak.
Luckily all my kids doesn't have teeth like me.Naturally nice teeth.I hope they will keep on remain their healthy teeth.
Nowadays people may not embarrassing their gap teeth.They are proud to show.Well..they are beauty model,Madonna or Ronaldo..who keep on maintain their gap teeth.One of my Chinese's friend said,gap teeth could bring 'no luck'. Is that real??



The gap getting wider and wider..and someday it could jump up front or side tilted.If we are not alert of this..it might getting worst.

After 6 months with braces..still smile even not as pretty look.But at least,there's no more gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment