Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Braces after one year one month















After completed a year on June 28th 2012.I'm still persist my treatment at Orthodontic.Visited on July 24th at 830am.I'm working on that day,but I don't think to take a day out.Just ask from my boss to let me out for an hour.





without filling


with filling at left side..white color.



Today Doctor put some 'filling' inside my molar teeth .Once add it on..I've feel not comfortable to chew any food.No taste..hmmm..
What's for??Just to align the jaw.
Sometimes we need to ask Doctor what's the purpose to change wire,to put filling,but sometimes he explain a little bit..but i don't get aware on it.
Both left and right teeth was tightened..as previous months.






Now in Ramadhan month..easily for me to control food.Not really excited having varieties of meals.

Payment on June 28th RM100
Payment on July 24th RM100
Next treatment on Aug 28th.

I used to keep tracking on my payment.How much spend on it..how many times visit..and the main thing is how the treatment changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment