Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My braces's smile





Today June 21st..I came to visit Dentist as appointment on the card.
So many people today.one Indian girl come out from Surgery Room 2..i saw her with braces once she talking to her phone..
I dont know what will Doctor do for me today.Only consultation??Discuss again??

After 50 min awaiting,my name has been called.When i'm sitting on the dentist chair..Dr Bhar came to see my teeth.He said why not u do crowning for whole teeth.I told him..I want braces and crowning.After measured for a while..he do mould again to my bottom teeth.This one he said..we will put removeable.Actually i dont understand what he mean by removeable.Maybe I thought it is 'Retainer'.

He said..OK we'll fix it.

I'm quite surprise..why today?his assistant said..today u'll fix ur teeth.Doctor told me the cost is RM1250.I told him,I only bring RM500...later i draw from bank,then I'll pay the balance.He said..never mind next visit u'll come to pay the balance and we will fix retainer for u.

I look at time 11:50am..Ok..open mouth widely.He start fixing.. one by one teeth took about 5 min.

Done at 13:00..He give me pamplet..and tell me 'taboo' dont eat chewy food,carbonated drinks,hard food..must brush ur teeth after meals.please take care of ur teeth,if dirty..u will wear braces more longer.

So,payment today RM500.
Appointment will be a week later.

my appearance previous & current with braces doesn't change much.

No comments:

Post a Comment