Monday, June 20, 2011

Origin teeth before braces

Origin teeth before braces journey.


I'm realy wanted to get braces long time ago.but i know it cost very high and i'm not affordable on it.
i have a bit gap at the middle..but recently the gap become wider than usual.my daughter notice that.Mama..ur teeth got a big gap.Really??It's normally like that.She said..no,ur gap getting wider.

Description about my teeth.2 of my central incisor teeth are not close together.both of lateral incisor looks like tiger teeth.Well..looks funny.but that's not fun for me.

At my age of 40th coming up this Oct 2011..I'll decide to do braces.

1st thing,surf thru net about braces,which dental clinic available in Penang area..how much it cost,how long the usage of braces.After survey some Orthodontic Dental..I think I want to ask Bhar Dental.I used to go Bhar Dental at Jelutong before..but if I want to regularly visit..why not I go to nearest place..Bhar Dental Bayan Baru.And...dont forget,please bring along enough $$$$.

2 comments:

  1. hey , saya suka blog kamu . actually saya tengah mencari klinik gigi yang berdekatan dengan usm . i wanna do braces . im having a great probs with my teeths . is it the price is affordable at bhar dental ? where it is located ? if i go there using rapid penang , what bus no should i take ? i hope you can reply my comment a.s.a.p :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sory for late replying ur comment.u can take 303 rapid bus.stop at petronas bayan baru,then cross the road.Bhar dental bayan baru exactly front of petronas.
    but u can find another hospital..Advantist hospital.u need to pay RM1k for downpayment n RM100 for monthly.

    ReplyDelete