Thursday, June 9, 2016

1st visit in year 2016

1st visit in year 2016

    June 8th 2016

Today is the 1st visit with ortho dental after 8 months skip treatment.
Actually the shape doesnt really change a lot at the top side.but at the bottom side,one tooth look protrude inside.i had ask doctor to fix it.he told me,if he want to fix,the left side wisdom tooth need to be arise a bit.another option is to make a minor operation.it could be risky and take longer treatment just because of one tooth protruding.
I feel bad to hear that.i thought this tooth will growing longer.but doctor said it will be stay unchanged.
There's no visible if i m not open my mouth..and no pain at all.


Once we paid thousands $$ for this treatment,at least i need the structured to be well organized as normal.



My mission was accomplished to get top teeth gap closely organize.


Payment : RM150
Next visit : July 14th 2016...almost 5 years.







      



7 comments:

  1. Hi, can i know which dental clinic you went to? I'm interested in wearing braces and I'm staying in Penang. Hopefully you can help 😊 Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,u can trace page of my blog from the beginning i got braces.Tq
    Bhar dental.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The key is getting into the office as much as possible because even the slightest work can have long-lasting positive effects. While that tooth might be protruding today, the dentist can get working on fixing the issue now before it gets worse. Good thing the braces are all in place already and the rest of your teeth really are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq very much for your inteligent comment.😄

      Delete
  4. It really is amazing that the dentist did not want to address that issue before the braces went on, but the end result is amazing. Your teeth are all in line now and they will look great long into your later years. The tightening really did the trick, and now you can just allow them to correct themselves until the big day arrives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq very much Eunice for visiting my braces's journey.it's been a long years having 'steel teeth'.Dentist know their job and what he doing to make a great smile for ortho patient like me.😁

      Delete
  5. I want to thank you for your blog and sharing your experiences. Secondly, I just wanted to say your smile looks great. Anything that may bother you about your smile is not noticeable at all to others. I have a slight gap on the side between my teeth when I smile, I had never thought about braces but I may change my mind cause your braces look awesome!

    Sonia @ Western Dental - Phoenix Dentist

    ReplyDelete